|Registration Type||Early fee
Until 14th of May
From 15th of May
to 27th of June
From 28th of June
to 5th of July
|Regular||550 EUR||650 EUR||750 EUR||2|
|Invited Speakers/IEEE Members*||500 EUR||600 EUR||700 EUR||2|
|Student**/Ph.D. Student**||350 EUR||450 EUR||550 EUR||1|
|Accompanying Person***||200 EUR||250 EUR||250 EUR||–|
(only for Accompanying Person)
|120 EUR||120 EUR||120 EUR||–|
The conference registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the scientific sessions and exhibition
- Scientific material of the symposium with conference bag
- Social events
- Coffee breaks
The Accompaying Person registration fee only includes:
- Participation in all the ICTON evening social events
In order to make easier the organization of the event, all the participants are kindly asked to register online.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the IEEE-Member1 or Regular or Student2rate in order to have the paper published in the ICTON 2018 Proceedings.
- IEEE-Member1 and Regular rates are valid for up to two papers.
- Student rate is valid for one paper.
- The person presenting the work (accepted paper) at the conference must be a (co)author of the work and must be a registered conference participant. The paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors to be included in the proceedings. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., remove it from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- The Accompaying Person registration fee DOES NOT include attendance to the scientific and poster sessions of the conference.
(1) A copy of the IEEE membership card as a proof of IEEE membership and status must be sent by email
(2) A copy of student ID or index collegium (showing enrollment in current semester) as a proof of student status